Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Angelic (book 1 in series)

Alright, I personally didn't care for this book. It had a few spots where I was like "Twilight reference?" The lead character Liam takes his girl interest ~into the woods and states "this is what i am"~ sound familiar??? OH! and they all play paranormal Football with a steel football and hey wouldn't you know the lowly human cant play.... Baseball anyone? Liam also pulled the "i cant be with you for your safety" bull....The actual plot was VERY slow paced, at times I was just plain bored. By the time it got to the climax I had forgotten who the heck Vincent was. I kept thinking why two names, I don't get it!And SPOILER ALERT: Liam dies?! I mean if your gonna end a book that way fine but by the end I was plain mad, and I will not read the rest of the series. In case after all that you still think "hey sounds good to me....well I'm not judging, book two has yet to be released but is called "Torn")

No comments:

Post a Comment